1) Ensure your posts and videos are relevant to the BioPharma Dealmakers topic.
The Website is designed to bring together life sciences companies and individuals looking to identify and attract partners and dealmaking opportunities. Therefore, participants should only publish content relevant and interesting to life sciences professionals involved in dealmaking activity.
2) Complete your profile.
Ensure you complete your profile with as much as possible of the requested information, especially if you work for a BioPharma Dealmakers sponsor company. It is important that fellow participants are aware of any affiliation you have to sponsor companies.
The more detail you add to your profile, the more others will want to engage with you and / or your company and the more connected you'll be to fellow BioPharma Dealmakers participants.
3) If you are administering a Company’s account, do not exceed the limit of publishing 8 posts and videos in a calendar month.
The BioPharma Dealmakers team will monitor the number of posts and videos published by your Company. If you exceed the limit, the team will remove the most recent posts or videos to bring you back to within the limit.
4) Be yourself; please never impersonate another company or individual.
5) Don't violate someone else's privacy.
You can post your own details and contact information, but do remember that this is a public forum. Don't post anyone else's details or contact information.
6) Don't infringe copyright.
7) Don't post inappropriate links.
8) Remember this is a public forum.
Once your contribution is online, everyone with Internet access may be able to read it. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how others could perceive your contribution. Please make your contribution clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Many different types of people may view your contribution.
9) Watch your language.
Please be polite. Do not use swear words, profane, crude or sexual language.
10) Don’t be libellous or abusive.
You must not make or encourage contributions that are:
- Defamatory, false or misleading;
- Insulting, threatening or abusive;
- Obscene or of a sexual nature;
- Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
11) Report inappropriate content.
The BioPharma Dealmakers team reserves the right (although not the obligation) to take down any contribution that it feels to be unsuitable, or which is reported as being unsuitable. In such an instance, the person that made the contribution will be notified. If you are aware that contribution has been removed, you must not deliberately resubmit the same contribution.
12) Do not rely on content on the Website alone to inform your decision-making.
Any content on our site, including any content created by third parties, should not be treated as any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. You should not rely upon such content in making (or refraining from making) any investment decision. You should obtain appropriate independent advice before making any such decision.