Member Participation Guidelines
Individuals may have a Member account on the BioPharma Dealmakers website (the "Website"). All Members can do the following on the Website:
- View all posts, videos and profiles on the Website, including Premium Content
- Appear on the Member directory page
- Create and update the text and avatar on their profile page
- Take part in video panels if invited
- Upvote posts, videos and profiles created by Companies and BioPharma Dealmakers Editors
- Share posts, videos and profiles via social media
- Follow Companies and BioPharma Dealmakers Editors to be alerted to new content as they create it
- Send direct messages to Companies, Editors and Members
- Invite individuals to create a Member account
Any individual with a BioPharma Dealmakers Member account must ensure they comply with BioPharma Dealmakers’ Editorial Policy. Member accounts that do not follow Editorial policy may be removed.
In particular, please use your real name when creating a Member account, rather than a nickname or an organization name. If you wish to have a Corporate account to represent your organization (including increased visibility and publishing capabilities) please speak to Claire Thompson (email@example.com).