Medicago is a leading clinical-stage biotechnology company that uses proprietary plant-based technologies to rapidly develop and produce novel vaccines and antibodies.
- Give governments and agencies the ability to respond quickly and effectively when an infectious disease threatens to become a pandemic anywhere in the world
- Advance the clinical development of pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines to create additional value
-Accelerate research activities in promising areas such as biodefence and biosimilar therapies
At Medicago, our core values include mutual respect, honesty and integrity. Our work culture embodies the following beliefs:
- Adaptability - Adaptability enables growth
- Collaboration - Teamwork is the way forward
- Innovation - Tread the less trodden path toward success
- Leadership - Whatever your role, you can be a leader
- Quality - Quality is everyones’ business
- Respect - Honesty and integrity are the basis of our culture
From the publishers of Nature, the BioPharma Dealmakers website brings together life sciences companies and individuals looking to identify and attract partners and dealmaking opportunities. It provides insights into dealmaking trends from BioPharma Dealmakers Editors, profiles from companies looking to partner, tools for networking and sharing knowledge, and the opportunity for sponsoring companies to showcase their expertise. BioPharma Dealmakers is THE destination for partnering professionals looking to make connections and get the latest on their industry.